Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kids are copy cats!!

My three year old son has started copying phrases that I say and makes me think about what I am saying.
Today I was frustrated with my computer and he came to me and said "It's okay hun". Yesterday he told me "whatever". He also copies his old brother and says "what the heck" which isn't a favorite of mine. He also quotes movies like Cars where he will say "Are you ready, Oh yeah lightning ready".
It amazes me all his mind can hold but at the same time puts me on my toes of what I say myself.

1 comment:

  1. Thats so funny, my three year old does the same thing. For example the other day she came to wake me up for the day because she gets up before the crack of dawn and is hungry right away. She's my alarm clock. Well she comes and shakes me and yells in my ear " Get up mom and make me breakfast! Im freaken hungry so hurry! " I couldn't help but laugh it was soo funny. What can I say she learned the word from me and kids catch on quick. They really do say the darndest things!

    Erin Pace

    ReplyDelete