Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Family Night

I was going to start a new site sharing my Family Home Evenings but have decided just to include them here. These family Home Evenings are taken word for word from the conference issues. They will mostly be from the current LDS General Conference but I do have a few past favorites that I am willing to share. I will give suggestions on activities. Some activities we will have done in our own family and others are just some I thought of. We have father counsels the first family night of each month so we don't do a lesson for that family night. We usually play games or watch a video while taking turns setting goals with Dad. My husband and I also discuss our goals with each other at this time.
I hope that I can help make some other moms job a little easier.
This is something I really enjoy doing.
Feel free to leave positive or negative feedback and suggestions.
ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment